HAYVN is a Regulated Digital Asset Investment Bank launched in 2019 to service a diverse array of clientele across:
- Sales & Trading,
- Asset Management,
With a successful Series-A raise closed, multi-Jurisdictional regulation and an 18-month track record of strong revenue growth. HAYVN is now looking for a Research Analyst to produce HAYVN Research material.
HAYVN leads client conversations with Research. We believe an independent research business providing clients with investment banking grade research across digital assets is critical in the institutionalisation of the asset class.
We are looking for a Research Analyst, who creates HAYVN Research pieces that will be published via dierent channels and covering numerous aspects of cryptocurrencies. A solid knowledge of the crypto ecosystem is preferred but not essential.Responsibilities:
- Provide research reports on cryptoassets and protocols in a structured format
- Producing various research deliverables that will be published to the community and media.
- Maintain constant coverage of industry-related news, trends, and developments. Disseminate your insight when appropriate to internal and external stakeholders.
- Gain a deep understanding of various relevant aspects of the crypto industry including technology, legal, regulatory, economic, and others
- MBA/CFA or relevant degree
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in the ﬁnancial industries
- Excellent ﬁnancial analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication capabilities
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Impeccable attention to detail and ability to produce high-quality reports on a short deadline