Investments Products & Advisory Lead
Role and Responsibilities:
Investment Research and Advisory
- Conduct active research, due diligence and analysis on investment opportunities across multi-asset classes including private equity, real estate, private debt, venture capital, equities and bonds (funds and ETFs)
- Prepare investment memos and recommendations covering updates on relevant industry trends / reports / databases concerning the existing and potential investments for investment committee and board approvals
- Attend client and prospect meetings to discuss and promote investment solutions. Own and support client requests including developing bespoke pitches based on client needs
- Support the management of discretionary funds including acting as backup for portfolio manager when necessary.
- Drive AUM and revenue targets for the business
- Maintain awareness and understanding of the regulatory framework in which the group operates, and the regulatory requirements and expectations relevant to the role.
Middle and Back Office
- Play an instrumental role in developing/maintaining/enhancing investment and operations systems/platform either in-house or through vendors
- Work closely with the Operations Team and provide oversight on the investor onboarding and investment journey as well as portfolio management execution and administration functions internally and external vendors
- 5-7 years of relevant experience and sound knowledge of private banking / fund management in a product manager role
- Sound understanding of global financial markets
- A passion for investing and for helping investors make better investment decisions.
- Ability to initiate change and work in a growing and fast paced environment with the ability to work under pressure and tight timeframes
- Ability to handle multiple deliverables simultaneously and prioritize work based on urgency with a strong sense of ownership and accountability of work
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiations skills with the ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Business or Economics. CFA/CAIA qualification would be an advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, key research databases such as CapIQ, Factset, Bloomberg etc
- Familiar with a range of analytical tools, databases, software relevant for investments and portfolio management
More searches like this
- Economics Asset Management Full Time Bachelors jobs
- Equities Research: Buy Side Asset Management Full Time Bachelors jobs
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Asset Management Full Time Bachelors jobs
- Portfolio Management: Multi-Asset Asset Management Full Time Bachelors jobs
- Wealth Management Asset Management Full Time Bachelors jobs