up to £120k + £30k bonus Experience:
Job description: Client
One of the world's most prestigious hedge funds is looking for a Python developer to work directly with PMs/traders and analysts, building bespoke technology solutions to support the investment research process. This will involve combining the team's unique workflow with internal and market data sources to provide analytics and automation based on their specific requirements. You'll also design and build data visualizations and user interfaces, to capture data trends and facilitate custom workflows.
To be successful in this role, you will enjoy facing off to the business and have outstanding communication skills. Skills and Experience Required
- 3+ years' experience developing with Python/pandas and core libraries/frameworks. REST API - e.g. Flask - is a bonus.
- 3+ years' experience of SQL: schema design, ETL techniques and query design
- BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering (or similar)
Benefits & Incentives
- Equity markets and/or market data experience
- Strong salary + bonuses
- Work-from-home opportunities
- Dynamic culture and an exciting place to work
- Generous benefits package
If you feel you're suitable for this role, want to hear about similar positions, or would like help hiring similar developers for your company, then please send your CV or get in touch. Richard Allan
020 3137 9574
up to £120k + £30k bonus