Fixed Income Funds Analyst
Aon is looking for a Fixed Income Funds Analyst
The Fixed Income Funds Analyst will be actively engaged in activities that support analytics, models, trading, and reporting for Aon’s proprietary Fixed Income Funds. The Analyst will be responsible for producing performance and risk analytics, and involved in developing client and marketing reports and commentaries.
- Provide quantitative and qualitative support to the Fixed Income Portfolio Management team.
- Perform on-going risk and performance analysis on various Fixed Income Funds.
- Create monthly performance commentaries.
- Develop holdings-based analytical frameworks and applications.
- Assist in development and maintenance of fixed income models.
- Be a liaison between various internal groups related to fixed income fund activity.
- Demonstrate ability to learn new systems and become an in-house expert.
- Support in the analysis and implementation of sub-advisor mandates.
- Actively participate in the continuous improvement of process efficiency.
- Demonstrate initiative and ownership in completing projects.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2+ years of experience in a financial services environment with preference for asset management or consulting roles.
- Knowledge of fixed income, with the desire to learn and develop.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate complex ideas in simplified form.
- A proactive approach in delivering client and portfolio projects.
- Curiosity and enthusiasm to learn new methods of analysis and applications.
- Interest in pursuing CFA program.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer. People with criminal histories are encouraged to apply.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.