- Manages a team of Middle Office staff responsible for trade processing activity for Equity, Fixed Income and FX products . Also responsible for oversight of processing, trend analysis, client engagement, TPG review (SLA), process improvement, industry specialist, architecturally aware, incident management, and on shore recovery (processing). Manages the performance of assigned staff and sets team priorities.
- Handles more complex assigned clients, exception issues nd inquiries. Manages the performance of assigned staff and sets team priorities. Manages relationships with assigned clients and ensures all questions are answered and exception issues are resolved.
- Manages processes and provides oversight of team to ensure that records are maintained in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
- Communicates with internal stakeholders and clients to ensure needs are being addressed by the Middle Office function and provides input to Unit Managers.
- Supports evaluation of new clients and determine how to allocate that client against the various teams. Makes decisions on how to implement new clients in relatively straightforward situations. Provides input to Unit Managers.
- Recruits, directs, motivates and develops staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team. Receives input from Middle Office Team Leader.
- Manages a team of Middle Office staff. Responsible for the achievement of team goals and objectives, talent management and supervision of Middle Office staff
- Bachelor's degree in finance or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 5-6 years of total relevant experience in accounting with at least 1-2 years of management experience preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.