Who we are looking for
STT Digital APAC is looking for a Product Development VP who will help drive the development of digital asset products and services leveraging blockchain technology. This role will collaborate with business and technology teams as well as directly engage with clients to research and advance innovative product solutions from concept to development. This unique role requires a key desire for learning, along with a solid foundation in blockchain technology and how it applies to wholesale capital markets. Why this role is important to us
You will be joining State Street Digital, our new division that combines advanced trading technology, best execution and servicing expertise with proprietary market research and insights to support clients in decentralized financial markets. Together with other teams across our company, you will be working on the evolution of our award-winning GlobalLink technology platform into a multi-asset solution that will include crypto, central bank digital currency, blockchain and tokenization.
Join us if making your mark in the digital asset servicing industry is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As a State Street Digital Product Development you will
What we value
- Drive research and analysis of client and industry trends to assess the impact on market structure and State Street.
- Provide expertise to businesses and functions with respect to digital assets and crypto.
- Drive the development of innovative new product and service solutions, and validating value propositions and define business cases for new product concepts such as tokenization, and managing digital asset portfolios.
- Support APAC management by helping to validate new product ideas based on market research and engagement with technology partners, business teams and clients as appropriate, and drive the digital asset strategic priorities definition.
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Practical experience in Fintech, blockchain or other relevant application of DLT technology to wholesale markets
- Interest to learn about settlement or custody services and other global custody product models
- Understanding of blockchain protocols, digital assets and crypto, ideally through coding or training
- Excellent presentation, communications and influencing skills
- Entrepreneurial attitude, with experience in fintech or fast-paced corporate environments a plus
About State Street What we do.
- Advanced university degree
- Experience in establishing a new business line or working in a start-up environment
- Developing intellectual curiosity and a continuous learning experience
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly in order in a rapidly changing environment.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers