Our client is a global financial technology (FinTech) provider of front & middle office solutions for Investment Banks, Asset Managers and Hedge Funds, looking for a fixed income portfolio risk analytics expert to join their growing multi-asset solutions team. Working with an award winning analytics platform, this is a client facing role engaging with customers to help them manage their portfolio risk and increase their efficiency through effective use of the analytics platform.
In partnership with clients to support their use of the analytics platform, you'll ensure its integrated as best as possible into their investment process, solve analytical problems that arise and optimise their efficiency using the risk tools (i.e. risk reporting, VaR and tracking error analysis, return attribution, stress testing, portfolio hedging, construction and optimisation etc).
Besides this being a varied client engagement role in an enterprising environment that will allow you to learn and increase your fixed income risk expertise, it will also give you a lot of exposure to many investment institutions. There is ample opportunity for further learning and career growth in a variety of roles, depending on your personal interests.
Appropriate candidates will have the following experience and skills:
- Domain knowledge in fixed income risk, portfolio analysis, attribution, asset pricing or a similar quantitative area. It would be even better if your fixed income experience included the use of derivatives i.e. credit & interest rate swaps etc (not a pre-requisite though, and such a case you'll have ample learning opportunity).
- Your fixed income expertise, intelligence and personality are most important so our client is open to a variety of career experiences such as at an Asset Manager or Hedge Fund in a Risk Analyst, Quant Analyst, Performance Analyst, Fixed Income Analyst, Portfolio Analyst, Derivative Pricing / Credit Trading type role, or at a technology company or consultancy.
- Experience using any of the following risk management solutions or similar would be an advantage: Bloomberg PORT / Point, UBS Delta, Yieldbook, MSCI / Barra / Riskmetrics, Qontigo / Axioma, Factset etc.
- A creative approach and ability to present complex information in a clear and structured way
- Excellent data analysis and problem skills
- This is client facing role, so must be customer focused and comfortable in such an environment with excellent written and verbal communication, besides having a consultative problem solving approach.
Excellent career opportunity with well respected global company, offering the chance for a risk practitioner to bring to further build their knowledge & experience in order to consult with best of breed risk solutions in a varied and client facing role.
Remuneration: Base upto c£80,000, bonus & benefits.
If this role suits you please either apply online or introduce yourself in confidence to email@example.com quoting ref 12081.
Keywords: portfolio analysis, risk management, risk analyst, quant analyst, quantitative analyst, risk analysis, risk analytics, performance attribution, performance analyst, VaR, ex anter risk, derivative valuation, derivative pricing, fixed income, credit derivatives, asset managers, buy side, asset management, fund management, hedge fund.