The role is responsible for research initiatives for annual research reports and contribute to the company's publications. The role will assist in research report content related to emerging industry trends, conduct ongoing qualitative research related to report themes as well as solicit, interview, and exchange insights with senior executives on industry trends.
To succeed in this role, you will require the following demonstrable skills and attributes:
- At least 4 years of experience in financial services, related ideally to institutional asset management. Strong preference with Insurance knowledge.
- Exposure to institutional asset management products and portfolio construction an advantage
- Knowledge regarding various types of institutions and other market constituents, including investment consultants
- Superior writing and communication skills
- Aptitude for synthesizing research, identifying trends, and providing commentary on relevant industry issues
- Strong attention to detail and emphasis on accuracy
- Ability to effectively work on several projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org