- Build investor confidence and belief in the company's strategy and vision for delivering shareholder value
- Drive the further development and growth of the investor relations function to ensure it meets the demands of a growing platform with blue-chip/global institutional investor relationships. This would include designing, enhancing and implementing sophisticated investor relations processes, policies and protocols
- Communicate consistently and clearly with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide the leadership team with insights on market activity
- Responsible for all external investor communication materials and meetings including quarterly investor reports, quarterly investor calls Identify and analyze financial trends, competitor behavior, and able to provide competitive analysis
We are looking for someone with at least 10 - 15 years of professional experience in investor relations, especially with global institutional investors, and a strong track record of establishing positive relationships with investors and equity analysts. A thorough understanding of key metrics in healthcare industry is preferred and a detailed knowledge of financial modelling techniques and investors' valuation methods
The candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, possess strong analytical and report writing skills, and with an acute sense of presenting data to investors. Someone with a client-centric mindset and entrepreneurial spirit will be ideal as this is a newly created position.
As the role would require the person to liaise with the deal team in China, candidate with Mandarin language proficiency is preferred.
If you excel in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment and would like to take up the challenge, please forward a note to me on email@example.com together with your CV.
**All information will be treated with the strictest confidence. We regret to inform you that only short-listed applicants would be notified. Thank you for your understanding **
FUNDS PARTNERSHIP (ASIA) PTE. LTD
EA License No.: 15C7420
EA Reg No.: R1328173