We are currently working with a London-based fund manager that is looking to bring in a highly motivated and driven investment analyst to join their team.
They are looking for a candidate with buy-side equity investment experience ideally covering Emerging Markets or Asia equities with a focus on China and Hong Kong.
Opportunities such as this are extremely rare, for the right candidate, it is an opportunity to join an investment team that will give you the chance to learn and develop within one of the most reputable companies in the long-only value investing space. This could be a career-defining move with ample opportunities to grow and progress into a Portfolio Manager role if you have the drive and passion to be successful. In order to be considered for this role you must be a match for the below requirement: Requirement:
- 3-8 years' experience
- Exceptional Academic Credentials
- BSc degree as a minimum from top University
- Highly numerate with attention to detail
- A deep interest in EM or Asian Equities
- Experience in conducting detailed company research including the ability to forensically analyse company financial information
- Must have the confidence to make informed decisions in the face of opposition from peers and to challenge the status quo where necessary
- Educated to degree level
- Strong modeling abilities.
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please send your CV in word format to email@example.com to express your interest.