about the company
Our client, one of the largest life insurance company in Singapore and globally.about the job
In this position as a Product Manager, you will be required to drive the development of Life & Health products. You will be responsible for product design, implementation, product launch and post-launch.
The ideal incumbent will be expected to conduct competitive analysis against similar products in the market, as well as researching for similar products in the region. In instances where there is limited product information available, product manager will need to engage reinsurance for experience sharing. The product manager may have to review regulatory guidelines and/or engage the regulators (eg MOH) to ensure that the proposed product design does not contravene with any guidelines.skills & experience required
- 4+ years of experience Product Development or Product pricing or Product implementation
- Familiarity with the Integrated Shield guidelines and LIA guidelines for medical and group products would be an added advantage
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to understand complex life insurance product levers
- Ability to independently complete basic and moderately complex projects/studies
- Prior experience with sales tracking, illustration software, financial analysis, competitive analysis, distribution surveys is helpful
- Good spoken and written communication as well as articulate interpersonal and negotiation skills
If the above position interest you, kindly click on the 'apply now'.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM's regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.