Associate Investment Analyst
Osborne Partners Capital Management offers the unique combination of sophisticated investment management and active financial planning. OPCM has an over 85 year history and manages over $2.2 billion in client assets as of 3/31/2022.
Osborne Partners is expanding our Investment Team. This is a great opportunity for a candidate who is hardworking and passionate about securities analysis, trading, investment management, and finance. The Associate Investment Analyst will work with a top-performing team of CFA’s who actively manage multi-asset class portfolios comprised of individual securities. The position reports to four CFA Charterholders who average 20 years of experience.
- Learn the firm’s trading software and databases.
- Become the firm’s backup head trader - Learn basic processes to execute trades and rebalance portfolios.
- Deep dive into fixed income asset class – develop a deep knowledge within the fixed income asset class
- Analyze bonds, compare bond pricing, provide fixed income market updates to the investment team
- Statistical reporting of the portfolio to the CFP and Sales teams.
- Discover and forward relevant news on holdings to the investment team.
- Support our analyst team’s ad hoc research projects.
The Associate Investment Analyst will be expected to start the CFA Charter program and earn the Charter within three years.
This position is based in our San Francisco office. The position is in-office approximately four days per week and remote one day per week.
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- 1-5 years of finance industry experience
- 4-year college degree with a preferred emphasis in economics, business, finance, math, or accounting.
- Strong knowledge and interest in capital markets
- Passion and eagerness to learn.
Osborne Partners offers a strong compensation and benefits package. Compensation includes a competitive salary and bonus
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision, along with 401K matching and a stock options plan, and payment for the CFA Charter program.
To be considered for this position please include your resume and a cover letter summarizing your experience and why you should be our next Associate Investment Analyst.
Thank you for understanding that no phone calls will be taken for this position