Major Global Bank is seeking for an Infrastructure Project Manager for a mission critical role who will be based in Singapore and will be supporting their multi - year core banking transformation program and Global Transaction project portfolio. The client is looking for a driven individual with excellent communication skills and technology project management experience within the banking industry.
- Removes impediments to the ability of the team to deliver and is keenly focused on the activities and progress of the Agile project team.
- Timeline and Budget/Expenses; Obtain and align resources to key project roles; establish clearly defined responsibilities and accountabilities.
- Facilitate business and technology project routines to support the active management and disposition of decisions, issues, and risks.
- Responsible for weekly reporting and outlining project timelines, risks, issues, financials.
- Manage deliverables and priorities with management and business stakeholders
- Coordinate and work closely with Bas and testers to conduct testing cycles, acceptance criteria, unit testing, QA and user acceptance testing.
- Strong Technology Project Management experience preferably in the Payment's domain
- Strong Stakeholder Management, verbal and written communication, team building and influencing skills.
- Ability to build, manage and enforce processes.
- Experience working on multiple projects/efforts simultaneously.
- Polished MS Office skills, especially Excel and SharePoint.
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- A minimum of 5-10 years of experience in the field of Software Quality Assurance with at least 5-7 years of experience as a Test Manager.
- Proven experience in managing both Manual and Automation testing teams is preferred
- Proven experience of program test management across at least 3 project workstreams
- Strong experience of Agile methodology
- Good exposure to Banking, preferably payments environment
- Proven experience of test automation tools (TOSCA) and experienced in test automation integrating into SDLC process
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified / contacted.
For more information you can email Darius in our Singapore office on email@example.com quoting Job Reference Darius532573 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
EA Registration No: R22105541, TAY ZHIHENG, DARIUS
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544