Senior Associate/ VP - Real Estate Investment
- Hong Kong based
- Principal capital to invest in real estate
- focus on investment in APAC and other develop markets
- Origination and execution of transactions in target regions
- Portfolio management of a growing portfolio and managing development projects
- Work closely with the investment team on deal execution, running financial models, due diligence, financial analysis, portfolio revaluations, forecasts, feasibilities for projects etc
- Conduct market research, financial analysis and asset valuation for the portfolio
- Working with asset management team to monitor projects throughout the entire investment period including review of asset performance and recommending divestment strategies
- collaboration with our regional offices globally as well as joint venture partners, external service providers or advisors.
- At least five years of real estate investment experience gained from PERE platform, developer, or other investment platforms
- Degree educated in finance, economics, real estate, surveying or related discipline
- Financial and investment analysis skills, including modelling, statistical analysis, projections and due diligence
- Proven investment and portfolio management experience, exposure to overseas marketing including UK or US will be a plus
- possess an understanding of regional property market dynamics i.e. behaviour, market conditions, valuation procedures, leasing procedures, risk management in a development context
- Ability to work under pressure and produce quality work on a timely basis with strong attention to detail.
- Fluency in English and Chinese is essential.
To explore this opportunity further please contact Fay Li (fay(at)redpathpartners.com)
Please email CV to us in Word. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
For more live vacancies please visit www.redpathpartners.com #LI-FL