The role will primarily be responsible for multi-asset portfolios and analysing investments to deliver investment outperformance over the long term.
- Manage a number of multi-asset strategies with different risk/return mandates
- Construct multi-asset portfolios and lead on formulating asset allocation decisions
- Conduct cross-asset research with an emphasis on stock selection within the multi-asset department
- Actively involved in the wider Investment Committee debates and contribute to the global investment strategy
- Coordinate trading decisions with trading and portfolio implementation teams
- Act as a 'Thought Leader' for the investment business alongside other senior members
- Represent the Multi-Asset team both internally and externally
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Minimum 8 years' buy-side multi-asset portfolio management experience
- Strong analytical approach, understanding of financial modelling and valuation
- Solid understanding of integrated ESG analysis
- CFA qualification is desirable
- Clear passion for investing
- Excellent communication skills
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.