If you're good at what you do, you can work anywhere. If you're the best at what you do, come work for Doma.
Want to infuse a $34B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the world. About Us
Doma offers solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly simpler and more efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction. Our Values
About the Role
- Customer Obsessed - We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven - We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders - We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team - We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect - We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
Doma is seeking a Group Product Manager to lead the Digital Experiences product vertical. This team's charter is focused on enabling homeowners to buy or sell their home by delivering a delightful closing experience for both them and their transaction partners (realtors, lenders, notaries etc.). Through a combination of self-service and differentiated customer experiences, the Digital Experiences team plays a key role in growing revenue and profitability for Doma. Responsibilities
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strategically plan and manage the entire Digital Experiences product portfolio to make home closings more efficient and enjoyable for buyers, sellers, real-estate agents, notaries, lenders and more.
- Develop and execute the product vision, strategy, and roadmaps to drive innovation in an experience replete with inefficient email, telephone, and paper interactions. Work across the organization and partner with Sales, Marketing, Operations, and other teams to deliver a complete digital experience product to customers.
- Define and deliver impact to the OKRs for your product teams consistently
- Develop and scale the product organization. Coach the teams to grow their impact, influence, and scope of responsibility. Remove roadblocks across company functions and cultivate collaboration by setting a splendid example as a leader.
How we'll value you and make your life a bit easier:
- 6+ years of experience in technology and building products with at least 2+ years leading teams of product managers.
- Customer centricity: A strong record of delivering thoughtful solutions for customer problems.
- Cross-functional leadership: The ability to persuade, unblock decisions and get alignment with individuals across the organization including individual contributors to C-suite executives. People across the company trust your judgment.
- Strategic thinking and prioritization: You have strong business and customer instincts. You use quantitative and qualitative data to inform your convictions, and you focus on validating your hypotheses constantly. You encourage your teams to prioritize ruthlessly.
- A passion for leading teams: Your build an inclusive culture where safety, purpose, and two-way feedback are prioritized. You can hire and retain extraordinary talent.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make is to build an outstanding team of colleagues and leaders who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits to all Full-Time employees:
We believe in Equal Opportunity
- Work/Life Balance - We encourage taking Paid Time Off (PTO)!
- 5-week Sabbatical after 5 years of employment
- 12 Weeks of Paid Family Bonding Leave (Maternity and Paternity)
- Incredible medical, dental, and vision benefits options to allow you to customize to you and your family's needs that all start on your first day of employment
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)& Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401K with company match program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Short-Term &Long-TermDisability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e.Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Critical Illness, Injury and Hospital Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.