EPM/Finance Transformation - Senior
Sobre a vaga
WHO WE ARE
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services, currently operating in 146 countries with more than 227.000 people around the world.
In Portugal, with offices in Lisbon and Oporto, we’re one of the leading audit and advisory firms, counting with a team of more than 1.100 professionals that combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across industries and business functions, to deliver top notch services to our clients.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Consultant in Enterprise Performance Management/ Finance Transformation for our Consulting practice.
To join our CFO Advisory team, you must have:
- Higher education within a field of study in Management, Economics, Engineering, or related fields
- 4 to 7 years’ experience in one of the following areas: Management consulting; Audit; Finance Function, preferably within a non-financial company
- Domain knowledge and practical experience in finance related topics like: Planning & Control; Performance and Financial reporting; Cost Optimization, Digital Transformation
- Strong analytical skills, and ability to challenge and to think 'outside the box'´
- Exceptional oral and written capabilities with demonstrated experience developing well structured, logical, and audience relevant communications
- Strong MS PowerPoint and MS Excel skills
- Good team management capabilities
- Ability to work in highly ambiguous and complex environments and the ability to interface with client executives and demonstrated commitment to personal growth and professional development
- Availability to travel occasionally
And you must be:
- Positive, respectful, inclusive and embrace collective success
- A proactive problem solver
- Resourceful and able to work under pressure
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
What you will do:
- Operational management and project delivery of management consulting projects within the Enterprise Performance Management/ Finance Transformation area, including:
- Financial modelling (e.g., costing and profitability models; planning & control models)
- Business cases and benefit analysis
- Cost optimization/ spend efficiency engagements
- Design and implementation of performance reporting (e.g., reporting framework, visualization, insights, automation)
- Definition of the vision and strategy of the finance function
- Definition of target operating models for the finance function
- Design, implementation, and support of large transformation programmes (e.g., digital transformation)
- Process efficiency, process improvement and process design
- Coordination and review of the work done by more junior members of the team
- Support business development activities, including development of proposals, thought leadership and client presentations
- Conduct client meetings, including kick-off/closing meetings; status meetings; operational meetings and workshops
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US?
If you’re looking for a career and not just a job, then this might be just right for you!
Being a KPMG employee means having the opportunity to live beyond your daily tasks and embrace KPMG’s mission, while growing as a person and as a leader in your career and community.
Our people recognize their responsibility to uphold the values we’ve established over our 140-year history. These values outline what we stand for and influence the way we behave, both with our clients and with one another.
Integrity: We do what is right.
Excellence: We never stop learning and improving.
Courage: We think and act boldly.
Together: We respect each other and draw strength from our differences
For Better: We do what matters