Senior Risk and Internal Control DACH
Sobre a vaga
The purpose of this role is to identify control risks within the business by examining and evaluating the adequacy of the controls framework in place or support the implementation of new controls to mitigate those risks. This is achieved by performing controls applying Group requirements, monitor control self-assessments and safeguard Japanese Sarbanes-Oxley compliance (J-SOX requirements legislated by the Japanese Financial Instruments and Exchange Law in June 2006, are applicable for publicly listed companies on the Japanese stock exchange). The person in this role typically has responsibility for performing audit work within the Audit Plan and carrying out JSOX testing for DACH and Group Functions.
Job Description - Key responsibilities:
• Understands the strategic direction and values of our Risk and Audit department (including IA Strategy, IA Charter, Ways of Working, Team values) ensuring that the activities executed, and behaviors exhibited are in line with the department and company
• Support internal audit projects and performs J-SOX testing in line with the Group policies and ICF (internal control framework), with focus on the countries Germany & Switzerland (including the CXM Merkle related entities in Serbia, Czech Republic and Portugal)
• Ensures that all appropriate documents are produced to the high-quality standard and retained for audit purposes
• Identify and assess risks and assist process owners in problem solving control weaknesses.
• Ensures that reported actions agreed with management are followed-up to establish whether they have been carried out to an acceptable level
• Carries out and oversees other work as required e.g. policy reviews
- Approx. +3 years in Audit and/ or internal control roles.
- University degree or equivalent in business administration / economics/ management
- Ability to operate in a global company and with teams of different cultures.
- Fluent in English and Portuguese. Supporting language skills (such as German) are valuable.
Internal Audit, Business Process & Controls, Communication, Analysis & Insights
- Cutting Edge Technology & Latest IT tools
- Agile and Flexible working hours
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- Career path
- Software-house environment
- Health insurance (also included for the household)
- 3 extra vacations days
- Free coffee
- Team & Company events 🎉