Project Finance Associate / Senior Associate - Renewable Energy
Sobre a vaga
Project Finance Associate / Senior Associate - Renewable Energy - Remote
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an award winning entrepreneurial project and corporate finance advisory boutique focusing on infrastructure and energy transition globally, this business continues to grow. It is now building up the next phase of it's execution capacity to support clients in driving energy transition and strategic infrastructure development.
As part of this, I am seeking project finance senior Associates, Managers and Directors based in Europe. Applicants in Spain & France are of particular interest but living there is not essential. The role will be remote with occasional travel.
As an integral part of the team, you will work with blue chip global clients and growth companies in project finance, raising debt or equity, providing bid support, or advising Governments; focusing on utilities, renewable energy, clean hydrogen, or core infrastructure sectors. You will work in close collaboration with the senior transactors, delivering analysis and advice of the highest standards - timely completion of deliverables, and receiving extensive exposure to senior client executives.
THE OFFER IN BRIEF
- Work on cutting-edge project equity and debt transactions, providing bid support to clients, or supporting governments on procuring strategic infrastructure, globally in a dynamic top advisory boutique
- Lead the day to day management of transactions with minimal guidance from senior colleagues
- Be part of a rapidly growing internationally renowned, multi-jurisdiction expert team
- Develop your profile in the exciting energy transition and infrastructure industries
- Enjoy attractive remuneration
- Handle projects around the globe
- You have 3-7 years’ project development or project finance experience within a bank, project developer or adviser within the renewable energy sector;
- You have a good understanding of project and finance documentation underpinning project structures;
- Excellence in financial modelling, together with a strong understanding of the make up of financial statements for projects;
- Evidence of your excellence, attention to detail and demanding standards are very important;
- Ability to work collaboratively and flexibly at all levels in an organization and throughout various geographies;
- Entrepreneurial spirit;
- Fluent communication skills in English, both spoken and written. Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively. French or Spanish would be highly advantageous.
- Highly structured thinking and strong analytical skills, evidenced in a strong academic pedigree – CFA, MBA a plus.
- Analysing finance documentation, drafting term sheets, and handling diverse financing products (loans, bonds, equity, other forms of capital, derivatives, etc);
- Supporting the origination, due diligence, credit process, closing of project debt and equity transactions, with a focus on power, renewables, clean hydrogen, water, and infrastructure as well as, selectively, real estate transactions;
- Reviewing and running, and where needed, building, complex financial models;
- Participating in the processes of evaluating project financing needs of clients for investment projects;
- Supporting the senior members of the team on execution of transactions, including structuring, modeling, administration, and negotiations;
- Assisting senior members of the team in preparing detailed documents including business proposals, information memoranda, teasers;
- Assisting the preparation of client presentations and attend meetings when required;