We are working with a leading global investment management firm that offers high-quality research and diversified investment services to institutional clients, individuals, and private clients in major markets around the world. Job Description:
We are seeking a London
based Senior Salesforce Developer
to join our CRM Team
in Client Group Technology
, to develop and configure our CRM platform providing strategic enhancements.The key job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Key job responsibilities include leading full development life-cycle and production support for CRM platform.
What makes this role unique or interesting (if applicable)?
- Collaborate with our internal and external technology and business partners to implement product changes.
- Hands-on design and development (front-end and server-side development), hands-on database development including schema design and business logic implementation, working closely with other developers to ensure all code is consistent with architectural standards and design.
- Produce technical specification and design documents as required.
- Develop end to end Salesforce solutions
- Automate business processes using Salesforce automation tools
- Build integrations between Salesforce and external applications
- Migrate changes from development to test to production environment using CI/CD
- Perform data updates / migration using Data Loader and other similar tools
- Participate in daily scrum meetings
- Analyse assign user stories and translate to technical solutions
- Adhere to defined coding standards
- Perform independent code reviews and write unit/integration test cases
- Ability to effectively debug and resolve issues
- Assist in writing technical approach and design
- Able to perform at leadership role on smaller projects
The role will provide a wide variety of experiences and exposures, across different business units, processes, and technology.Job Qualifications Qualifications, Experience, Education:
- 6 - 9 years of total IT experience
- 5+ years of Salesforce project development experience
- Experience with Force.com custom development, SOAP and REST APIs
- Experience with Process builders and flow builder.
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with enterprise-level applications though all available integration channels as well as Salesforce-to-Salesforce integrations
- Experience with CI/CD and managing deployments.
- Experience with DevOps Tools like GIT, Azure DevOps, Jenkins, JIRA etc.
- Experience in working with business partners and understand requirements.
- Experience with leading small teams/projects independently.
- Experience with ETL tools a plus
- Knowledge of Product Development Life-cycle
- Ability to work collaboratively in a creative
- Strong relational database design/development skills
- Track record of working on complex projects under aggressive deadlines
- Experience developing and delivering enterprise class solutions to real customer problems, preferably with an emphasis on Sales, Client Service, and/or Marketing issues
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics
Special Knowledge (if applicable):
- Salesforce Administration and Development
- Data analysis and reconciliations
- Strong Excel capabilities
- Familiarity with SQL, databases
- Web technologies and Scripting
Apply now for immediate consideration!
- Salesforce CRM Experience is a must
- Certified Platform Developer I, Certified Platform Developer II Preferred