Senior - Strategy and Operations in Industria Sector
Sobre a vaga
WHO WE ARE
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services, currently operating in 146 countries with more than 227.000 people around the world.
In Portugal, with offices in Lisbon and Oporto, we’re one of the leading audit and advisory firms, counting with a team of more than 1.100 professionals that combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across industries and business functions, to deliver top notch services to our clients.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Are you ambitious but above all a team player, experienced, forward-thinking and seeking continued growth and progression? Are you looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to work on interesting projects by sharing and further developing your Strategy & Operations knowledge with different types of organizations? KPMG can match your ambition!
In order to cope with the expansion of our department, we are currently looking for Senior to strengthen our enthusiastic team. At our clients, you will be responsible for short- or long-term Strategy & Operations projects in the Industria sector.
In your role, you will be able to:
- Participate in several management consulting assignments (for example, related with digital transformation, commercial management effectiveness, operations optimization or cost optimization);
- Conduct high-level and detailed assessments/diagnostics and propose solutions at various domains;
- Analyze and optimize business and operational processes;
- Identify improvement opportunities and formulate practical recommendations and best practices to mitigate risks and improve processes;
- Prepare Business Case and benefits analysis;
- Assist in business development by preparing proposals/client, presentations/targeting.
- Coordinate and review work performed by junior colleagues;
- Conduct client meetings (kick-off/closing meetings; status meetings; operational meeting and workshops)
Skills & Qualifications:
- Master degree in Engineering, Economics, Management or other area provided you have relevant experience for the function and a minimum of 4 to 5 years of relevant experience in management consulting;
- Strong analytical skills and an eye for detail;
- Domain knowledge and practical experience in topics like digital transformation, customer experience, commercial management effectiveness, financial management, operations optimization, cost optimization or others;
- Knowledge of process improvement concepts/methodologies and tools – Industrial experience is a plus;
- Experience in driving insights using visualization and analytics tools such as Power BI is a plus
- Excellent communication skills – oral, written, presenting;
- Domain of MS Officet ools;
- Resourceful and able to work under pressure;
- Willing to travel occasionally;
- Proactivity, autonomy, versatility, long-term vision, analytical capacity, time management and interpersonal relationships, are competencies that we value.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US?
If you’re looking for a career and not just a job, then this might be just right for you!
Being a KPMG employee means having the opportunity to live beyond your daily tasks and embrace KPMG’s mission, while growing as a person and as a leader in your career and community.
Our people recognize their responsibility to uphold the values we’ve established over our 140-year history. These values outline what we stand for and influence the way we behave, both with our clients and with one another.
Integrity: We do what is right.
Excellence: We never stop learning and improving.
Courage: We think and act boldly.
Together: We respect each other and draw strength from our differences
For Better: We do what