The role holder will:
In addition you will:
- Act as UX design lead for the UK on cross-platform applications to develop and enhance user experiences covering online and mobile banking.
- Work closely with the UX teams in Group (Sweden) to ensure that design standards, guidelines and best practices are adhered to.
- Work closely with Customer Experience to derive customer insights that help to shape the digital development roadmap, in line with the Bank's wider channel strategy.
- Conduct qualitative and/or quantitative research with customers to help identify their needs.
- Conduct ongoing usability testing to inform design and optimise experience.
- Translate concepts into wireframes, prototypes and user flows using specialist tools such as Figma, Miro or similar.
- Review existing online and mobile banking journeys to identify opportunity areas for improvement.
- Ensure robust governance of any design decisions, partnering with internal control functions to meet all legal, risk and compliance requirements.
- Operates in line with the Bank's Risk Management framework (including sub-frameworks) and relevant risk and compliance policies and procedures, ensuring appropriate and timely escalation of any concerns to their line manager.
- Plan and facilitate workshops to define and shape business requirements.
- Work with development teams to break down features into requirements.
- Ensure all designs comply with accessibility standards.
- Serve as the SME for UX design within the UK.
- Keep abreast of market trends, innovation and competitor propositions.
- Champion and share the value of UX design within the Bank.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Demonstrable experience across the end-to-end UX process.
- In-depth knowledge of UX skills and trends.
- Ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders handling aspects such as UX research, UX strategy and UX design.
- Customer centric with a strong focus on customer experience and outcomes.
- Be driven, have high levels of personal accountability, not being afraid to be hands-on and get into the detail.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, with competing priorities.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Have strong people skills; approachable, empathetic and able to work with people to achieve progress.
- Experience of agile working practices.
KNOWLEDGE & QUALIFICATIONS
You must comply with 5 Conduct rules i.e.
- Proven UX design experience with a portfolio of work to showcase.
- Previous experience working with design systems and design pattern libraries.
- Knowledge/awareness of Financial Services would be beneficial.
- Demonstrable sound commercial acumen.
- Preferably educated to undergraduate degree level (discipline agnostic).
- act with integrity
- act with due skill, care and diligence
- be open and co-operative with the FCA, PRA and other regulators
- pay due regard to the interests of customers and treat them fairly
- observe proper standards of market conduct.
- Is business-oriented and focuses on the customer.
- Takes a long-term approach.
- Has the courage to make decisions.
- Is innovative and proactive.
- Takes responsibility for his/her own development.
- Has high ethical and moral standards.
- Likes good administrative order.
- Collaborates with others to achieve joint goals.
- Contributes to the development of operations and colleagues.
If you feel you have some but not all of the required competencies or qualifications listed above, we would still be interested to hear from you as support/training can be provided.
Handelsbanken Group are deeply committed to embedding good equality and diversity practice into all of our activities so that we are an inclusive, welcoming and inspiring place to work, regardless of age, disability, pregnancy and/or parental status, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender reassignment or sexual orientation.