You will be working in Group Internal Audit (GIA) Team in London. GIA is an independent function that supports UBS in achieving its strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives. We do this by assessing key processes, risk management and the control environment within all business divisions and central group functions globally. We are independent in our work and report directly to the Chairman of the Board and the Audit Committee.
As Internal Auditor in the area of Valuation Risk, you will be a member of the Market Risk, Valuations and Models Audit Team.
• a university degree ideally with a quantitative focus relevant to finance and valuation.
• several years of relevant experience, including experience in audit, valuation control or a closely related area, with an understanding of audit methodology and / or understanding of valuation risks. This experience could have been gained within the financial industry or professional services firms.
strong analytical skills and willingness to keep up with industry, regulatory developments and learn new concepts and methods.
• an understanding of investment banking operations and regulations.
• an excellent verbal and written command of English with the ability to effectively communicate with senior stakeholders.
• risk focused, and capable of using data analytics to gain insights into trading portfolios and risk
• an excellent communicator, able to effectively communicate at different levels of an organization, verbally and in writing
• a flexible and committed team player.
reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues
• able to prioritize and balance your own workload with strong time management skills
curious and willing to discover all aspects of the bank, with the ambition to advance your career in an international environment
UBS is the world's largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we're more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.