Interesting opportunity to be part of a multi-national investment bank. The role will primarily focus on the structured product activities for Asia Emerging Markets across Rates, FX and EM. In addition to managing market risk, you will also focus on new business growth initiatives in the region.The organization offers you the chance to:
- Taking on the responsibility of managing market risks for EM macro structured products in Asia in collaboration with the global team
- Ensuring market risks are captured and capitalized according to the market risk frameworks
- Analyze portfolios in depth to highlight material risks and issues
- Monitor market conditions, including trading liquidity, through various means, including interacting with local traders
- Providing market risk appetite to support business strategy, and challenging trading desks on their risk-taking decisions when necessary
- Oversee and implement local and global Market Risk projects
- Train and mentor junior risk managers
- 5+ years' experience in financial industry with minimum of 3 years of structured products coverage
- Experience in FO or risk applications and methodology
- Experience in dealing with traders and / or regulators
- Good understanding of model validation and independent valuation experience on structured products.
To discuss in more details and obtain further information please contact Edmee Wrigley on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 31650032
EA Registration Number R22106737. Licence Number - 16S8139 Black Swan Group is an award winning global corporate governance recruitment firm who launched here in Singapore in early 2014. We have developed a reputation for finding exceptional talent and matching them with exciting and unique opportunities. Initially founded in London in 2010 we now have 4 offices globally in London, Singapore, Hong Kong and Sydney supporting clients across the entire spectrum of financial services businesses.