Client is an established international bank.
Key responsibilities include:
* Responsible for the Trade portfolio and growth plans as agreed with senior management with both individual and shared team's revenue targets.
* Identify target clients and manage the relationship in the capacity of Relationship Manager and be the first contact point with client/prospects.
* Identify opportunities, create communication between clients and product teams and collaborating with product teams in structuring, deal closing and execution process.
* Liaise with risk teams on credit application and credit management process.
* Perform first line of defence role for the bank across all risks: Financial/ Credit, Legal, Reputational, Regulatory and Compliance, etc.
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or other relevant subjects.
* At least 7 years of experience in managing large corporate clients independently with experience in Trade Finance products (Payables/ Receivables/ ECA/ Doc Trade).
* A highly motivated individual to originate new business, able to develop relationships inside the organization to collaborate across geographical boundaries.
* Self-motivating and positive can-do attitude towards budget pressure and internal process complexity. Independent, collaborative, and entrepreneurial mind-set with strong team spirits.
Stable and great culture, newly created role with room to grow
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shiya Guan on +65 6416 9859