DBS Institutional Banking Group provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities
- Perform technical & compliance checks of Hire Purchase drawdown requests, invoices and supporting documents received and ensure that they are in order.
- Perform post-acceptance technical verification & compliance checks of accepted Letters of Offer and all in-house documents received.
- Conduct online vehicle valuation for vehicle cases.
- Conduct encumbrance searches on the vehicles and equipment & enhanced searches (bankruptcy, etc) on Borrower/Guarantor.
- Prepare letters for the appointment of Lawyers where required.
- Prepare Release Letters to Suppliers.
- Liaise and follow-up with Relationship Managers, Customers/Car Dealers and Suppliers for submission of drawdown requests, invoices and other supporting documents.
- Liaise and follow up with Suppliers, Insurance Companies and Equipment Inspectors for submission of invoices, insurance policies/certificates and inspection reports respectively (assist to provide draft tax invoice).
- Liaise with internal departments for Hire Purchase activation/ disbursement
- Arrange to send HP Agreements for safekeeping and to customer for post disbursement
- Assist in other administrative areas (eg. Filing of documents) as required by the team.
- Diploma holder with at least 2 years of relevant working experience
- Preference to have candidates with Hire Purchase knowledge
- Strong and effective communication skills.
- Meticulous in performing their daily tasks
- Strong Team Player
- Good writing skills and able to converse fluently
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.