Accounting Tax and Treasurer Responsible (Maximum salary 40K +Bonus)(PORTUGAL)
Sobre a vaga
Our client, a major multinational in the retail sector, seeks to employee for its branch in Lisbon (Cascais), the figure of a:
Accounting Tax and Treasurer Responsible (PORTUGAL).
(Maximum Salary 40K + Bonus). Required high level of Portuguese, English and Spanish)
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Reporting to the Iberia CFO-FI Manager, managing 1 staff member in Lisbon (Cascais) and the outsourced TOC services, the position is responsible for Portuguese accounting, taxes and treasury, fully supported by the Spain Finance Department.
GENERAL FUNCTIONS AND SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Team member of the Iberia Financial Department.
- Reporting: Active collaboration in monthly closing, Out looks and Plan reporting and analysis of deviations, providing the necessary corrective measures. (P&L, Balance and Cash Flow Statement)
- Internal control: Responsible Internal audits process, Balance Sheet GL accounts supervision for Self-audit.
- Accounting: Review staff tasks and back up in accountancy task related to daily posting and monthly closing.
- Tax: Responsible for the portuguese Tax process defined within TOC and external consultant.
- Treasury supervision: Cash flow review with focus in working capital requirements.
- Support, train and develop finance team members on a daily basis.
- Constant relation as reliable business partner with Planning &Controlling, Procurement and IT.
- Support rest of Departments in their Financial and ad hoc analysis.
- Finance trusted partner in ad hoc reporting and strategy implementation.
- Directly supervises a team of 1 financial person
Banks and financial institutions
Local authorities / lawyers
Customers and suppliers
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED.
- Professional qualification in Accounting or University degree in Economic or Business Management.
- Experience of at least 5 years in a Big 4, Accounting department, or working on financial environments.
- Knowledge of international accounting standards (Portuguese and IFRS)
- Solid Tax background (VAT, IS)
- Team builder and people developer
- Solid knowledge of Excel.
- Work experience in the SAP environment (FI, CO, RE and Fixed Assets modules).
- Knowledge of tools Datawarehouse and Business Analytics (BiW, Cognos, TM1, INFOR, etc.)
- Portuguese native and High level of Spanish and English.
We are looking for a very organized, methodical, proactive person, with orientation to detail and the reliability of the data that he or she presents.
Ability to cooperate with multiple departments, interact with them and influence their decision.
Ability to take full responsibility for the tasks assigned.
Ability to go into the details without losing sight of the company strategy.
People oriented with strong analytical skills, open, transparent, credible, capable of teamwork, creative, results-oriented, committed to improve profitability and used to working with rigid deadlines.
WE OFFER: Incorporation into a solid and consolidated group. Development and learning possibilities.
Fixed contract with an initial trial period
Initially traveling a few days a month to Madrid, Spain. After three months, only once a week every 2 or 3 months
Timetable: Monday to Friday (from 9 to 6). Teleworking 50%
SALARY: Depending on the experience provided by the candidate. Approximately around the 35.000 to 40.000 euros/ year plus an important bonus and other social benefits.
LOCATION: Cascais, Lisbon. Portugal