This Vice President - Technology Risk role will be part of a high-performing team managing technology and digital risks in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. The successful applicant will be exposed to a plethora of products, processes and projects that will hone their professional profile, as well as opportunities to learn from and influence a broad spectrum of key decision makers and SMEs.
This role is responsible for covering a broad portfolio of products and functions including Consumer Banking, Private Banking & Wealth Management across strategic hubs in APAC and EMEA, as well as liaison and alignment with US centers of excellence. The applicant should demonstrate:
- Technical authority within a number of key domains, as well as commercial awareness and business acumen
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular senior executives, subject matter experts in other areas and occasional external parties
- Significant value-added impact through achievement of complex deliverables, and acting as a trusted partner in providing timely and relevant advice and counsel
- Forward-thinking mindset with the ability to identify and articulate systemic risks within our operating environment as well as key emerging risks
- Audit, Regulatory and Operational Risk Management review liaison and support
- Control and Risk Assessments
- Issues management
- Reporting, monitoring and tracking of Key Risk Indicators
- Risk advisory to Line-of-Business heads across functional, product and geographic pillars
- Governance forums and committees
- Scenario analysis and thematic deep dives
- Emerging risk analysis
- Risk capability uplift and process improvement
- Coaching and mentoring of junior staff
Job Family Group:
- Knowledge of consumer banking, private banking and/or wealth management products and processes would be advantageous.
- Business/IT degree or equivalent. Technology risk or cybersecurity-related certifications such as CISA, CRISC, CISSP, etc. are an advantage.
- Experience in business-aligned technology functions, with proven abilities in taking responsibility for executing concurrently on a portfolio of high-quality deliverables to stakeholders according to strict timelines.
Risk Management Job Family:
Operational Risk Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting