Overview Job Description
The candidate will be part of Finance Regulatory Change management function. Change Management is the area required to manage various projects related to regulatory reporting, finance and technology. At high level, role requires functional source data analysis, perform gap analysis, impact analysis, prepare user story.
The candidate is required to support the business in its objectives for regulatory reporting and compliance with new regulatory rules; maintain appropriate change records and roadmap. Ensure that the processes operate as expected in a controlled environment to the required level and desired outcomes, as designed. Role Requirement
- Act as a conduit between APAC region Country Controllers in and global change management, project and development team. Support execution of regulatory changes, technology implementation, global and regional projects.
- Discuss and elucidate information from all the stakeholders, writing BRDs, user story, change request and such other allied functions which are critical for successful implementation of Axiom application. Functional data analysis. Provide all documents, drawings, flow charts, wire frames etc.
- Coordinate and work with the global IT development and project team. Agreeing on the timelines and adhering to.
- Support data governance, understanding of source data, metadata, data models, DQ rules
- Stakeholder management based out of various countries and regions. Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with all the stakeholders, build controls to track progress and changes.
- Conducts change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of changes and documents court business rules, functions and requirements.
- Use of SQL, JIRA, Visio, MS Office, MS-Visio, power point presentation, MS-Excel.
- Good knowledge of Axiom ControllersView and Data bases (staging, and enrichment, data integration), ETL, VBScript, logical data model,
Good oral and written communication, prior experience in working with APAC region clients Knowledge of regulatory reporting related projects (Basel III, SACCR) or worked on local regulatory projects in APAC. Self-motivated, who can work with minimal supervisions, Prior experience on global projects and handling global clients. Plan and organizes deliverables with minimum supervision, and self- motivated to perform duties with broad latitude with minimum supervision. Business and IT acumen along with corporate etiquettes. Takes ownership of the role and demonstrate leadership. Well versed with data interpretation and analysis, data warehouse architecture, data lineage BCBS 239, traceability matrix , w ith good understanding of technology, Database architecture Data analysis skills - worked on large data project (risk, finance, treasury, regulatory), data mapping, and business rules documentation. Must be a team player who can works well with technical and non-technical resources and possesses the following Location:
Primary location- Chennai;
Tasks include case development, requirement traceability analysis, test preparation, script writing, and functional test execution. Uses basic knowledge of regulatory and legal requirements and BNY Mellon corporate policies involving risk and control to support the development of improved business processes through technology. No direct reports. Contributes to the achievement of team objectives
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.