- Provides advanced support for the completion of accounting activities for multiple legal entities, lines of business, countries, regions or accounting processes. Supports complex research and analyses related to financial performance and critical financial accounting issues.
- Coordinates the collection of data and other information required for the completion of accounting activities. Gathers required data elements, as needed, for the completion of financial performance and accounting issue research and analysis.
- Implements financial system modifications to comply with revised reporting, accounting and accounting process policies, procedures and more substantial regulatory changes. Performs advanced quality control activities related to the completion of accounting deliverables for higher-complexity legal entities, lines of business, countries, regions or accounting processes.
- Tracks accounting data and data needed for identifying risks, patterns or recurring issues. Performs straightforward analyses of data and resolves moderately complex data issues. Identifies missing data needed for the completion of accounting activities and liaises with others in the Accounting team to obtain the information.
- No direct reports,, provides guidance to less experienced team members. Responsible for the quality and completion of own work. Helps develop and contributes to the achievement of team objectives. Modified based upon local regulations/requirements
- High school/secondary school or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required,, bachelor's degree in a business discipline preferred.
- 3-5 years of total work experience preferred
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.