Officer / Senior Officer - Risk Management
- Perform the regular investment risk reporting on the capital market portfolios.
- Perform the daily performance reporting of the capital market portfolios.
- Perform the daily investment risk monitoring (market/credit/liquidity risks) of the portfolios.
- Participate in risk management and database projects.
- Perform the regular and ad-hoc investment & risk analysis on multi-asset class/markets/events.
- Coordinate with various stakeholders to perform the ad-hoc data management tasks.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Finance/Mathematics/Statistics/Risk Management is preferred.
- Experiences in Investment bank/Asset management/Financial Risk consulting are preferred.
- Experiences in programming language are preferred.
- Excel/VBA, Bloomberg and PowerPoint are the Must, Barra and FactSet are preferred.
- The "Can-do" attitude is a MUST, you need to be able to work independently with multi-tasking.
- You need to have solid understanding of risk management in capital market products and/or alternative asset investments.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill.
- Strong communication skill, you need to be able to explain the complicated risk concepts in a neat and precise way.
- Speaking and writing in CHINESE is a MUST, fluency in English speaking and writing is preferred.