About the Trade Support Analyst Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for maintaining a high level of value-added service and to partner with the business unit and operations management to address key internal and client issues and manage risk.Key Responsibilities:
- Supporting clients and other business divisions to provide a wide range of support related to post-trade execution and settlement processes
- Maintaining effective risk controls over client trading activities, and reviewing internal risk and exception reports
- Being client-centric and maintaining good relationships with various departments both regionally and globally
- Ensuring business processing is in compliance with firm policies/procedures
- Looking for process or system improvements to increase capacity and mitigate risk
- Providing back-up support and coverage for other functional teams in Singapore Asia branch operations
To succeed in this role, the candidate must have the desire to work in a team environment. The successful candidate would also contribute to process improvements.Key Requirements:
- Experience with a global investment bank, with equity and fixed income product knowledge and client service experience is an advantage
- Experience in dealing with sales/traders and clients
- High personal commitment and integrity
- Good understanding of products, business and operational knowledge
This is a leading global top tier financial institution and is progressively expanding and growing its business on a global scale. This organisation offers employees the opportunity to enhance their experience across the business function and across multiple business lines. This organisation offers exceptional opportunities for growth and career development with the right ethos and practices which makes it a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Trade Support Analyst job.
Apply now to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua