A South Florida Real Estate investment firm is looking for their next Acquisitions Associate. This firm focuses on multifamily assets across the US . The firm has seen extensive growth since its founding over 10 years ago, in which they capitalized on the previous recession. Utilizing deal to deal fundraising, the company has grown to be among the country's largest real estate investors. If you have a vibrant personality who has the ambition to be an instrumental player, apply below!
- Develop, implement, and lead strategic office research plan that aligns with the firm's local business objectives
- Maintain statistics and analysis for the local real estate market
- Present compelling trends and analyses to internal teams and clients on a regularly basis
- Analyze industry prospects by gathering information about growth, competitors, and market share possibilities
- Bachelor's degree in Real Estate, Business, Economics, or in a related field
- 2+ years of experience with real estate properties/assets, including multifamily
- High level analytical skills to run financial models as well as analyze all aspects of the local real estate markets