Description About this role
Team Overview: Global Market Intelligence
is a part of Corporate Strategy and is responsible for analyzing BlackRock's competitive landscape and providing insights along with supportive data to business teams across BlackRock to help shape strategic thinking. to business teams across BlackRock to help shape strategic thinking.
Based in Gurgaon (India), this role will be responsible for analyzing competitive and industry trends across the global asset management landscape and translating this analysis into meaningful insights that will impact decision making. This is a highly visible role that will require industry and market research skills along with news article curation, ability to analyze large sets of data, interpret trends, generate insights. Additionally, this position will support data intelligence e development of the intelligence platform, and automation efforts. The incumbent candidate will work in partnership with the broader global team and support the regional MI market intelligence (MI) teams to promote a cohesive support model. Key Responsibilities:
Qualification and Skills:
- Analyze trends and results of industry data backed by market research and media related data across the global asset management industry, including Mutual Funds, ETFs, and Alternatives along with client segments in Retail and Institutional
- Develop content expertise through utilizing a wide range of data sources on asset management market and competitor intelligence
- Produce on-going reporting and summaries for internal use across various business teams
- Provide relevant global industry and market insights to head of Corporate Strategy business heads in B lackRock leadership
- Participate and support dashboard design efforts in the development and design of dashboard reporting and other technology tool integration within the MI platform
- D riving process efficiencies through models, macros, and other automation techniques
- Bachelor's degree or above with background in Finance Services or similar fields preferred
- 2-4 years of professional experience (prior experience in an Asset Management industry would be an added advantage)
- Excellent analytical and market research skills
- Experience in working with large data sets and summarizing analysis into succinct narratives
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint (experience in SQL, Tableau is a plus); experience with PPT
- Detail-oriented with high standards for quality and accuracy in work, good interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player and able to work in a high-performing team to meet and exceed expectations
- Enjoys working in cross-functional teams and developing collegial relationships
- Demonstrates "student of the market" curiosity around macro trends and current events
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. Our hybrid work pilot
BlackRock's current hybrid work pilot is designed to help you experience the best of both worlds: the opportunity to connect with colleagues in person and the flexibility to work remotely, with greater time to focus on what's important to you. In line with local health guidance and regulations, employees are generally expected to work 3 days in the office and 2 days from home (on average) each week. For some business groups, more time may be required in the office, while greater flexibility may be in place for others. Our "One BlackRock" culture means you'll be supported to collaborate with your new colleagues while bringing your full self to work - wherever you are.
The health, safety and well-being of our people will always be our top priorities; we will continue to monitor local conditions and health advisories in making decisions about our work environments. About BlackRock
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children's educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment - the one we make in our employees. It's why we're dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to age, disability, family status, gender identity, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation and other protected attributes at law.