Client Relations Manager
4 days left
Grandeur Peak Global Advisors is a $7 billion investment boutique focused on micro to mid-cap public companies around the globe. Our firm was founded by a team of veteran investors in 2011. We use a disciplined bottom-up process and our own fundamental analysis to find what we believe to be the best equity investments globally. Learn more at: www.grandeurpeakglobal.com.
The Client Relations Manager will be a member of the three-person client relations team responsible for client service, business development, and marketing. The Client Relations Manager will be the point person on specific client relationships, but work closely with the other members of the team to collectively support all clients and build our client base. The position is based in Salt Lake City, Utah (other locations will be considered for the right candidate). We are looking for candidates with a long-term interest in the role, firm, and location. Expected travel of roughly 20%.
- Working closely with the investment research team to gain a strong understanding of Grandeur Peak’s investment process, holdings, portfolio characteristics and positioning, to represent the PMs in client and sales meetings.
- Communicating with and visiting clients regularly.
- Building, maintaining, and tracking client relationships.
- Liaising with research team to coordinate client meetings with analysts, both in our office and in client offices.
- Client assistance and resolving client concerns.
- Writing portions of the quarterly client letter and relevant white papers and/or thought pieces.
- Involved in maintenance of CRM and data for inclusion in Investment Databases, RFP/DDQ database, and other marketing & client materials.
- Coordinating business development and client efforts with Rondure Global Advisors (our JV partner).
- Other areas of particular interest to you.
- CFA designation & Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of investment industry experience
- Experience as a research analyst, portfolio manager, or asset allocator preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers
- High integrity
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to articulate pertinent information quickly & clearly
- Passionate about investing, global markets and economies
- Strong believer in Grandeur Peak: investment opportunity, investment strategy, firm structure, team, etc.
- Demonstrated work ethic, responsibility, and ability to work autonomously
- Excellent organization skills; ability to handle multiple efforts with simultaneous attention to detail
- Knowledgeable about risk management, investment styles and strategies, asset allocation, etc.
- Enjoys travel and talking with investors
- Skilled in the use of Bloomberg, FactSet, SalesForce, Excel, & Outlook
Applicants: Please send a resume and cover letter to Eric Huefner, President at firstname.lastname@example.org