VP, Social Media Strategist
- Conceptualizes and implements social presence – in tone, messaging and visual identity – across all social and channels. This includes shaping messaging, creative direction, communication cadences, sequencing and authorship in alignment to business and market-relevant
- Delivers a clear POV with purpose and intention. Reinforces Calamos firm purpose and values, uses social strategies to position and showcase Calamos insights and investment centers of excellence.
- Strategic thinker that delivers clear and effective execution plans. Plans include target objectives, KPIs and other outputs that connects to firm and brand impact.
- Effective knowledge and application of MarTech, such as social listening systems, to drive thoughtful content generation and uncover actionable insights to inform marketing planning (e.g., social media campaigns.)
- Relationship management capabilities with internal and external parties (e.g., social platform account )
The ideal candidate is:
- Passionate about their craft and is a curious, active learner
- Strategic thinker with excellent writing and communication skills
- Actively stays abreast on changing social strategies to increase impact
- Relationship-oriented, enjoys working in teams and collaborating across the firm
- Looks to deliver value, not volume
- Organized, deadline-driven, and capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Considers firm culture a critical component to personal and collective firm
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or Journalism.
- 5+ years of experience managing social media marketing in the financial services industry. Experience with Hearsay a plus
- Proven ability to develop and implement, and execute social media strategies