Opportunity: A global leader in private credit is looking to expand their investment team in Dublin and London. They would like to speak to Credit Investment Specialists (Analysts & Portfolio Managers) at Associate/Senior Associate AND Director level. The Company/Investment Unit
This company is one of the world's leading private investment firms with >$160Bn AuM. They seek to create a lasting impact for their investors, teams, businesses, and the communities they serve. Founded in 1984, the firm's professionals apply insight and experience across several asset classes including private equity, credit, public equity, venture capital and real estate.
The Credit unit's 167 investment professionals invest >57Bn AuM globally across the credit spectrum in credit-related strategies including leveraged loans, high-yield bonds, structured products, direct lending, bespoke capital solutions, structured equity, hard assets, and distressed securities. The team covers multiple geographies and asset classes to source differentiated deal flow and unique investments. Key Role Responsibilities:
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Support deal valuation process through financial modelling, company credit analysis and sensitivity analysis
- Draft and prepare investment research reports and recommendations for investment committee approval
- Participate in private credit investment and transaction execution, on global opportunities
- Manage and run oversight of the post-investment monitoring and portfolio reporting process
- Professionally qualified, ideally in the fields of accounting, finance, business/commerce, economics and investments . A solid exposure to, and ability to perform fundamental accounting and commercial business/enterprise level analysis will be required.
- 2-5 years' experience obtained in banking (corporate credit) or buy-side/sell-side private markets investment management or research firms
- Strong financial modelling experience
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills in English
- For Director level: a minimum of 8-10 years private markets credit analysis/portfolio management experience is essential.