- Jul 26, 2022
Group Finance Manager - initial 9 month contract inside IR35. Hybrid working, providing challenge and tracking of month end accounting judgements and process improvement.
Group Finance Manager
Opportunity for a Group Finance Manager to join an international business based near Reading. This a broad position within a well-established business, ensuring integrity and control over the month end close process. The role will be focused on providing challenge and tracking of month end accounting judgements and process improvement.
- Attend month end close meetings and challenge financial accounting judgements
- Analysis and review of month end results including accuracy
- Work as part of core project team on Chart of Accounts redesign
- Drive balance sheet control, understanding areas of risk and variances
- Monitoring of controls as part of financial control framework
- Responsible for completion of allocated subsidiary statutory accounts
- Carry out any ad hoc analysis and project work as required by Head of Group Reporting and Group Financial Controller.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Strong financial accounting knowledge and experience
- Highly numerate with good communication skills, both verbal and written with strong report writing skills
- Excellent and proven stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Experience in a Group finance team and external audit would be an advantage
- Work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines as well as be able to manage your own time effectively
- Financial modelling expertise highly desirable
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.