BNY Mellon is searching for an individual who will function as an IAM Business Analyst physically located in Singapore. The BA will have the primary responsibility to gather, analyze, document, and validate the needs of the business stakeholders in support of BNYM's IAM Program.
- The Business Analyst will serve as the principal conduit for managing IAM system requirements between the business and the software development team throughout the duration of a project. The primary responsibilities of the IAM Business Analyst include: Elicit business requirements from business users and subject matter experts; Define and document requirements; Analyze and prioritize requirements; Write functional specifications; Model the requirements/specifications; Perform business process design in conjunction with operations teams; Lead requirements validation and traceability analysis; Manage scope and requirements throughout the project lifecycle; Lead development of common standards and tools; Assists in operational rollout and support.
- Additional responsibilities will include: Gather IAM requirements from the business line users for various systems. Fully document all requirements and solutions. Work closely with Administration, Technology, and Operations partners. Participate in releases, perform system integration testing. Perform/organize user acceptance testing. Prepare project status reports for Senior Management. Use strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with particular emphasis on the production of clear and detailed written Business Requirements and Functional Specifications. Requires ability to work independently (self-motivated) and with a distributed team (i.e., physically located in other regions).
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree preferred, 8-10 years of experience in information security or related technology experience required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
- The preferred candidate should possess the following: Excellent oral and written communication skill; A team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources; Ability to take strategic direction from executive management; Initiative; Ability to see tasks through to completion without significant guidance. Serve as liaison between the internal/external business community and the IAM organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs. Lead requirements validation and traceability analysis, manage scope and requirements throughout the project lifecycle, lead development of common standards and tools, assist in operational rollout and support, and translates business requirements into functional specifications for the IT organization.
- Ability to be flexible with operational shift hours as per business requirement. Major shift support during APAC evening hours shift due to meetings with stakeholders.
- Ability to build strong professional relationship due to resource being located in APAC and needs to connect with other technology departments and act as a representative for the IAM Organization. Must build and maintain strong relationships with business and technology partners; Understand and analyze business processes & workflows.
- Knowledge of Qlik sense preferable.
- Scrum Master Certification or Agile Methodology certifications such as Professional Scrum Master, Agile Scrum Master is desired.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.