- Provides support through the Digital Asset transaction lifecycle, including monitoring and investigation of transactions and Blockchain health, settlement management and client query resolution. Performs key controls, including exception management, reconciliations, review of transactions for potential AML concerns and adherence to Travel Rule regulations.
- Part of the global team providing 24/7 coverage, note this role involves regular coverage of weekend days.
- Participates in the day to day processing of Digital Asset Operations covering the full transaction lifecycle, including monitoring network health, transaction monitoring, exception management, client query resolution and KYT.
- Performs real-time monitoring of Blockchain health to identify critical events and assists in the execution of critical event runbooks. Participates in review of these processes and frequent drills on required actions.
- Performs transaction monitoring for unprocessed instructions and reviews required investigation and resolution processes.
- Ensures performance and quality of key controls, including review of transactions for potential AML concerns, adherence to Travel Rule regulation and ahead of Settlement and monitoring of reconciliation exceptions between BNYM systems and the Blockchain. Liaises with Compliance and Legal as needed.
- Interacts with clients to resolve queries.
- Works with internal partners including Technology, risk and control management teams, audit and product management.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 3-5 years of total work experience is preferred. Experience in brokerage processing is preferred. Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.
- Experience with Blockchain and Cryptoassets preferred.
- Role is Essential in Office (EIO)
- Requires weekend support
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.