Providing an excellent progression runway and exposure to Front Office activity, the responsibilities and activities will include:
- Building a strong network across the London office, sharing knowledge and proactively engaging to encourage the improvement of processes and enable the efficient resolving of issues.
- Develop a strong and consistent knowledge of funds and securities assigned and understands details driving the operational processes and the portfolio impacts.
- Leverages fund and operational knowledge and uses investment acumen to enhance output.
- Scenario analysis, liquidity reporting, and investment data review for timely and efficient delivery to portfolio managers.
- Minimum 3 years Investment Support experience.
- Must have evidence of being able to recognize opportunities, recommend process improvements and implement solutions to gain efficiencies.
Salary: £50,000 plus very good bonusesLocation:
- The successful candidate will ideally hold an academic background in finance, as this role will cover analytical functions to support the fund managers.
- Knowledge of Fixed Income and Equities asset classes.
Based in London, with flexible working.
Right to work: Unfortunately, there is no visa sponsorship provided for this opportunity.