Marmore is looking for individuals who will undertake business, strategic and financial consulting roles. The role will see the candidate conducting discussions and interviews with external and internal stakeholders, seeking ways to promote ideas and recommendations even in the middle of information scarcity or ambiguous data, quantitative modelling, and unambiguous presentation of findings in the form of reports and presentations. The individual must have an eye for detail and should be able to perform under reasonable pressure on multiple activities. Should be proficient in the use of various databases including Thomson Reuters (Refinitiv). The candidate should strive and implement best practices in business and strategy consulting.
MAJOR WORK AREAS
- You will contribute to a wide range of projects across various industries, helping our clients identify and define their problem statement cope with the challenges they are facing
- Support the client in determining its strategy and defining the right set of initiatives & projects to execute this strategy
- Work in a team of experienced consultants, to develop hypotheses and work out plans that address project objectives
- Perform data analysis and translate into concrete insights and recommendations
- Communicate analysis and recommendations in both written and oral
- Train and mentor new team members as and when required
KEY SKILLS NEEDED
- Analytical, pro-active and solution oriented. Able to take initiative and make things happen with moderate supervision and guidance
- Comfortable with working on difficult issues where there can be no definitive “right” answer; Capable of working on multiple, overlapping tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Natural communicator
- Interested in long-term strategic thinking and the implementation of any business improvement recommendation
- Team-player, and adapt easily to changing circumstances
- Thought leadership
- Self-motivated in achieving deadlines and targets
Professional qualifications such as MBA / Post Graduate degree in Economics and / or Finance or related discipline.
Preferred 4-6 years of experience in the consulting/corporate sector.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development, growth and entrepreneurship are encouraged
- Unique learning opportunities throughout your entire career
- A promising career path to grow further in the organization
- An attractive and competitive salary with other benefits
(The above Job Description is just indicative and not exhaustive. The Job holder may be required to undertake additional duties, which may be reasonably expected and forms part of the function of the job)