Responsibilities are varied including:
Required Experience and qualifications:
- Providing the accounting and reporting function within this growing private markets client base.
- Managing the client deliverables and coordinating with different internal departments in multiple jurisdictions to ensure deadlines are met.
- Overseeing the maintenance of client general ledgers and other records.
- Reviewing and preparing NAV calculation, audited and unaudited financial statements, partner capital statements, management fee calculation, drawdowns, distributions and the underlying work papers.
- Acting as one of the daily points of contact for clients, preparing appropriate material and responses for client meetings and other requests.
- Coordinating, supporting and facilitating the external audit process and other 3rd party reporting.
- Networking and communicating across Private Markets and associated internal and external businesses, interacting with Risk and Controls, Legal, Implementations and Sales.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or related field with industry / accounting qualifications preferred (ACCA, CA, CAIA, CFA, CIMA).
- Minimum 3 - 5 years' experience in accounting (manager level requires at least 5 - 8 years'), with a focus on alternative investment funds, specifically Private Markets.
- Strong working knowledge of accounting principles, general ledgers, financial statements; and knowledge of Private markets, net asset value calculations, capital activities etc.
- Strong interpersonal and client skills
- High level of professionalism when dealing with clients, investors and colleagues.
- Ideally demonstrated project management skills, with the ability to multi-task.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, with advanced Excel skills.
- Team player and enthusiastic / flexible attitude.
Apply now if you fit the criteria and are keen to progress your career within Private Markets Fund Accounting at a well-reputed, global firm. This is a hybrid role with 1 to 2 days per week in the office.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feedback on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted