This prestigious Real Estate developer are looking for an Investment Associate to work on current and upcoming projects.
The firm have been responsible for some of London's best known projects. They are design led, specialising in cutting edge techniques to produce sustainable developments.
As an Investment Associate you will report to the Investment Director and the CEO and will assist the investment team and wider business with all aspects of investment and asset management processes.
- Analyse financial data relating to developments, joint ventures and investments
- Assist in building and maintaining investment models for current and prospective acquisitions, including comprehensive sensitivity analysis
- Participate in strategy sessions and contribute to the formulation of robust business plans
- Research and analyse market data on transactions to support acquisitions
- Contribute to the due diligence assessments/assumptions on acquisitions
- Assist with the preparations of investment documents to support process of debt and equity raising
- Demonstarble experience of Real Estate Investment gained with a bank, consultancy or investment firm
- Excellent Financial Modelling skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong communicator