Who we are looking for
As an ESG subject matter expert, the ideal candidate will provide client relationship management by understanding client's ESG challenges and requirements and driving solution development to address these needs. This role requires deep domain expertise of the ESG market, datasets, and ESG integration into investment end-to-end workflows. Why this role is important to us
State Street is recruiting for an ESG Client Solutions Specialist to provide commercialization support by developing ESG based solutions for our clients' needs. These solutions could entail working with investors to assist with integrating responsible investing policies and practices, corporate engagement, ESG based portfolio monitoring, risk management, compliance and reporting with a lean towards helping clients understand and track any climate related risk and assisting with regulatory reporting requirements. What you will be responsible for
As ESG Solutions Architect, Vice President you will Primary Responsibilities
What we value
- Subject matter expert on State Street's Total ESG product offerings
- Provides project and relationship management for prospects and current clients based on their ESG and broader needs
- Collects feedback from the field and provides it to Product Marketing and Product Development
- Create custom demo solutions to support the sales cycle
- Establish effective interactions between product and platform teams, delivery and service teams, segment teams, IT teams and corporate functions
- Contribute to regional team's sales goals by identifying potential leads within the existing client base.
- Provide internal management teams with intelligence on client needs to help inform future product development.
- Work with sales account executives to help the regional team meet or exceed ESG sales and renewal rate goals
- Provide ESG subject matter expertise to the sales and service team to help them advance and close deals
- Contribute to the recognition of State Street as a leading ESG service provider
- Represent State Street at relevant regional industry events
- Build strong relationships with key decision-makers across the industry
- Become a recognized expert on ESG topics and the State Street ESG product suite
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
Education & Preferred Qualifications REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong time management and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet varying deadlines and work volumes
- Strong management skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Strong project management skills or experience
- Confident in making decisions autonomously and taking initiative
- Degree in Finance/Economics or related field.
- Understanding and exposure to ESG reporting and analytics advantageous
- Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills.
- Previous management experience of groups is essential
- Proven work experience with Advanced Excel.
- Bloomberg and/or Reuter's knowledge will be advantageous
#IJ About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to Flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility
. We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers