One of my clients, a reputable Investment Bank, is looking to hire a Lead Business Analyst to play a key role on a major, multi-year, cross-product programme of work focussing on their Settlements flow systems. A new regulatory initiative has meant that the Bank are prioritising this project, and you will be getting in at a very early stage.
They currently use separate settlement systems across different products and the aim of this project is to amalgamate all systems into one. Therefore, they require a Senior BA with strong settlements flow knowledge to help with mapping out requirements at the very start, and spearheading it from an analysis perspective across all product areas.
This is a fairly autonomous role, so you will need to have the ability to work by yourself and liaise coherently with stakeholders. Other requirements for this role includes:
- Good product knowledge across the likes of FX, Securities, Treasury and Derivatives.
- Strong data experience (ideally within client static data and settlement instrument data).
- Any experience as a lead BA building something from scratch would be advantageous.
- Agile delivery experience is beneficial.
- Strong SQL experience for analysis and querying.
- Strong settlement flow knowledge/experience.
This role is a hybrid working role and you will be expected to be in their offices for a minimum 3 days a week. It's a fantastic opportunity for an experienced BA with strong settlements and cross-product knowledge to work on a multi-year, brand new programme of work building something from scratch.