Investor Relations Analyst
- Collate information from internal teams in order to respond to ad-hoc requests promptly.
- Work with the team to create generate bespoke investor materials in order to develop relationships with institutional investors.
- Coordinate institutional investor and prospect meetings.
- Conduct market research.
- Track sales activities and maintain contact information in the CRM system.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders across the business.
- 2-5 years' experience in a similar remit within investment management or investment banking.
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills with high attention to detail.
- Driven nature with desire to progress.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Passion for financial markets.
- Ability to perform under pressure