- Develop a manager selection process and framework, including conducting due diligence with new and existing portfolio managers (HF and PE included)
- Presenting investment recommendations to the team's Investment Committee.
- Monitoring of existing HF or PE relationships, which include regular conversations with different levels of contacts at the firm, tracking key positions, themes and exposures in the portfolio, assessing the impact of any organizational changes, and continuously challenging the validity of the investment thesis
- Primary point of contact for investment-specific issues related to the funds managed by the team.
- At least 5 years relevant work experience in financial markets, either at a hedge fund, bank or buyside organization
- Ability to work independently as part of a small team, and to manage multiple tasks and assignments
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Proven ability to communicate effectively and influence outcomes, both orally and in writing
- Bachelor's or Masters degree in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Economics, or other related disciplines that possesses an analytical and quantitative component from a reputable institution
Please send me a copy of your cv in MSWord to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.