About this role
Wells Fargo is seeking a Technology Business Management Office Consultant within International Technology Business Services team to support Technology functions in APAC and International locations In this role, you will:
- Assists Head of Tech in conducting budgeting, forecasting and workforce planning for Technology
- Partner closely with International Technology Business Services team members based in APAC, EMEA and Canada and Latin America to support International Technology initiatives and strategy execution.
- Deliver high quality information to senior management, governance and operating committees to support business reviews and decision making.
- Get involved in the delivery of regional and strategic initiatives and related projects that supports the evolution and growth of the International Business and Technology Strategy. Initiatives include Agile Transformation, Cost Efficiency and Improvement Program, Key Performance Metrics and building out the People Agenda.
- Assist with communication of key International Technology accomplishments, KPIs and risks/issues including data and metrics analytics to Technology leadership, regional Business Partners and Stakeholders.
- Ensure timely and accurate headcount forecasts, trend analysis and workforce management processes supporting the APAC region and working closely with team members in APAC, EMEA and US.
- Support of workforce and location strategies, including hiring tracking, organizational moves, and return to the office occupancy planning.
- Drive the APAC Technology people agenda including employee communications, townhalls and leadership visit planning.
- Interact with key partners across Technology, Finance, Front Office Business, Portfolio Governance, HR and IT Procurement.
- Identify cost efficiency and process improvement opportunities for Technology and International Business Services teams and help drive solutions to implementation.
We Value Diversity
- Successful candidates should have at least 6-8 years' experience in Business Management, PMO and / or strategy roles, preferably within Technology, Financial Services or Professional Services organization. We are a lean and agile team and look for people who thrive in this working environment. The successful candidates should possess the following attributes:
- Strong analytical skills with experience in collating, analyzing, and synthesizing data from multiple sources.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to cultivate positive working relationships and business outcomes with global stakeholders and team members.
- Highly articulate and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong report writing and business plain English writing skills
- Good financial acumen, numerate and able to understand financial operational impacts.
- Proactive approach to problem solving, taking ownership of issues, and having tenacity to drive solutions through to a conclusion with good judgement.
- Strong level of proficiency in MS-Office products (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Quick learner with strong attention to detail.
- Highly motivated with excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to receive and act upon feedback.
- Ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously and independently, while maintaining a high degree of communication and escalation at appropriate junctures.
- Strong ability to work in a cross-region matrix environment, collaborative with culturally diverse teams. withing technology and across business and control stakeholders.
- Experience communicating and presenting complex information to multiple levels of the organization.
- Previous Agile team, Kanban Lead or Scrum Master experience would be advantageous.
- Previous experience in Data Visualization tools such as Tableau and Power BI and workflow automation tools would be advantageous
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.