Credit Risk Manager - AVP
- Regular cadence credit risk analysis for the APAC portfolio, managing the business exposure against predetermined limits and adhering to the company risk management framework
- Articulate communication of the current and future potential risks to internal stakeholders whilst ensuring all data is captured in accordance with company standards
- Assess and present the credit risk limits for all new business proposals whilst also staying abreast of any external events that may affect the current business portfolio
- Maintain and develop the business functional risk capabilities and skills to ensure ongoing business needs and plans are met
- Adhoc project work as required
- A minimum of 4 - 8 years' experience in credit risk management within investment banking.
- A strong focus on financial markets, technical expertise and experience with a wide range of products.
- Excellent communication skills, a high level of attention to detail and the ability to influence and negotiate at all levels are essential for this role